Here are some of my favorite inspirations from her list:
4) Find a beautiful picture in a magazine cut it out and make that the centre of your art journal page.
8) What is your favourite fairy tale? Draw or paint your favourite scene.
9) Think about someone who inspires you. Use the person's characteristics to inspire your journal page.
12) Grab some junk mail and use it as the background of your page. Colour over it.
16) Pretend you are a goddess. Draw her.
26) Use glue to stick book pages to your Journal page and use as a background then draw and paint on top of them.